NEW ITEMS AT THE SHOP

A Bella Bead wishes you a Blessed Day!! Check out our August Class schedule

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Bella Bead Fall 2012 Trunk Show

 Thursday  (Tomorrow) 
November  1 st  6:30 - 9:00                                                           





Well Friends I have finally got my Blog up and I am excited!  I also have a new home for showing
A Bella Bead new creations.  I will be exclusively at Urban Chic Home in Glen Ellyn.  So stop by and take a look at all the new pieces I have made or will be making in the future. 

So excited about my new line of jewelry.  There has been a lot going on over here in A Bella Bead make shift studio. 

 I have been busy making Three new lines.  The first one is my Ladies line, made up of Pearls, Bling and articles of new and old, its called Vintage Posh.   The second one is for my little ladies, necklaces made up of Sticky Bun, Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland and colorful beads and charms, its called LaLaLoopsy and Friends.   The Third one is Garden Blooms, this line is made up of mixes of different colorful beads.   I also have other pieces in the mix of things.  Below are just a couple of the pieces you will see in the show.  Remember Ladies that I make one of a kind pieces!!
              

                So come bring a friend and join us for Refreshments, Shopping & Fun!
                                     
                                      Exclusively  At
                                  Urban Chic Home
                               491 Pennsylvania Ave.
                                Glen Ellyn Il  60137
Directions:
Take North Ave to Main Street in Glendale Heights (Menard's is on the SW corner)
turn left, take to Pennsylvania Ave (Fire Station is on your right) in downtown Glen Ellyn.  Turn right and Urban Chic Home is on your left . White building with Green Roof.
                                           
                         Hope to See you on Tomorrow  November  1st

No comments:

Post a Comment