NEW ITEMS AT THE SHOP

A Bella Bead wishes you a Blessed Day!! Check out our August Class schedule

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Had a great weekend spent it with my Aunt and Uncle and Cousins in Morris, Il.
My Uncle got a booth at the 3 French Hens Fair in downtown Morris.  It was a lot of work but worth the experience of doing it.  He sold many of his garden stakes, take a look at his site Equinesteel.com.  His Badge is listed on the right side of my blog. Below are some of the pictures I took.  Check out the 3 French Hens its a nice fair by the river in downtown Morris, Illinois.  If you go next month more than likely he will be there next to the junk man  again at the end of the market by the bridge. 

3 French Hens Schedule:

5/11....6/8....7/13....8/10.... Hours 8am to 2pm
9/14....5:00pm to 10pm
10/12....8am to 2pm
11/15th & 16th Friday 5:00 to 10pm and Saturday 9am to 6pm
ADDRESS IS: 123 Illinois Ave
                           Morris, Il  60450

Have a Awesome week!
Sharon


 
 

" I Believe " Stake looks awesome with the Faeries! Or even the Flying Pig.
My Aunt and Uncle.
I Believe and a Fairy in the Gold Tone.
He also does ALL THE CAUSE RIBBONS!!!
I have a Purple for my MOM who passed away from Pancreatic Cancer.  My Aunt (pictured above) is a Pancreatic Cancer  SURVIVOR!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment