NEW ITEMS AT THE SHOP

A Bella Bead wishes you a Blessed Day!! Check out our August Class schedule

Friday, June 21, 2013

Could not post this earlier because it was a surprise for my sister.  Made this Vintage Coco Chanel Button bracelet for her for her birthday!  Actually I made 2 and had her pick one for herself for a Birthday Gift.  Although her birthday was in January I had been trying to find all the components to make this for her.  She picked out the Stunning Gold and Sterling Silver one!  Awesome choice Sis!!
Happy Birthday, YOU are the BEST!!

 
 
 
Here are a  few others that I made.  If you are interested in them let me know by email.


The bracelet on the far left is made with Sterling Silver Sliders made with Mother of pearl inserts and Mother of Pearl Pearls all adorned with Bali Sterling Silver spacers and beads.  Beautiful!!!

The Bracelet in the middle is the one I made for my sister which is The Coco Chanel Vintage Buttons and Bali Sterling Silver round beads with Vermeil 14K overlay bead caps with 14K spacers, the clasps is also Vintage Coco Chanel Button with 14K overlay. 

The next one on the far right is made with Vintage Brass, Vintage Swarovski Crystals and a Vintage Mother of Pearl Clasp with spacers all in Sterling Silver.  The Beads are Blue Quartz's.

I am sorry the pictures do not do these stunning bracelets justice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment