NEW ITEMS AT THE SHOP

A Bella Bead wishes you a Blessed Day!! Check out our August Class schedule

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello Everyone!

Well it's been way to long for me not to have updated my Blog.  I do apologize.

BUT I AM BACK!!! 

A lot has been going on in the last 2 months and I have great things to share with you. 
I have booked several A Bella Bead Trunk Show and have made many NEW pieces that were put into Urban Chic Home in Glen Ellyn, IL. this weekend (SHOP HOURS ARE: THURS - FRIDAY - SATURDAY 11-4). 



If you are in the Glen Ellyn area, stop in Urban Chic Home and take a look at just some of the pieces that are new.  My New line is called Marie Antoinette!  The pieces take on the Paris in Spring and Marie Antoinette feel.  They are beautiful and a BIG hit!!






A new Urban Chic Home Blast has gone out and if you have not signed up for the Blast to be sent to you, you need to do that .  The Blast will tell you all about what is going on in the shop and the new items that have come in.  The Blast will also let you know about all the upcoming events. 

Below are a few of the New Necklaces that I have put together.  I hope you enjoy them.
As always if you need to reach me my email address is: Sharon@abellabead.com




          Look for me to update with new jewelry pieces and
          the schedule of classes.

           These are just a very few of the new items for sale.
           I will start posting new jewelry pieces with prices  
           next week so keep in touch! 













Have a great week!
Gods Blessings
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment