NEW ITEMS AT THE SHOP

A Bella Bead wishes you a Blessed Day!! Check out our August Class schedule

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring is in the air ...


And you will find Spring throughout A Bella Bead in Urban Chic Home 
491 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, Illinois.

A Bella Bead jewelry has been re-energized with fresh new colors and beautiful
handcrafted or re-purposed vintage pieces.   You will find vintage crosses and
crystals, multi-strand long necklaces and a array of colorful beads, trinkets and
chains as well as bracelets and necklaces to layer, long earrings bursting with color
and style. 

Bangles, earrings, necklaces and rings all clustered with Swarovski crystals.  Here is a Bangle I did in October.

Here is a Pink and CZ Ring I did in November.

Your going to find many vintage pieces and new pieces with a surprises in every
corner of A Bella Bead at Urban Chic Home.  A lot of these new finds have been
discovered while on my winter travels.  I am really excited about this year.   
I have Events to be scheduled and lots of fun and exciting things that will be brought
into the shop. 

I will be putting together several JEWELRY CLASSES and TRUNK SHOWS this year so watch for the schedules on Abellabeadstudio.blogspot.com  OR you can schedule your own A Bella Bead Trunk Show for a Ladies night out.  Contact me at Sharon@abellabead.com to schedule a Trunk Show.

I am really excited about this next bit of news,  I am working with Kendall Dolphin.  Kendall is a Independent CAbi Consultant.  CAbi is a line of Fashion Fresh Looks inspired from Paris in Spring.  Please visit her website and get the CAbi Style you deserve from your head to your toes.
I will be making pieces of A Bella Bead jewelry to go along with these Must-Haves of the season outfits.   So all you have to do is purchase your outfit from Kendall @ CAbi and contact me at my email address and tell me what you have purchased.  I can send you a picture of the jewelry I have designed to go with the exciting pieces of clothing or you can visit A Bella Bead at Urban Chic Home in Glen Ellyn, Illinois and pick out the piece of jewelry you want.  Prices range from 25.00 to 150.00.
WINTER HOURS AR11-4 Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  CLOSED SUNDAY THUR
WEDNESDAY.  I look forward to this journey with CAbi and I hope you will all enjoy CAbi fashion line.  Please visit Kendall @ www.kendalldolphin.cabionline.com to see all CAbi fashions. 
Kendalls email is kdolphin19@comcast.com to schedule a show or a personal appointment at your convenience.
**CAbi Spring  2013 Open House Dates are as follows: 10-Noon  & 4-6  Tue-March 12th, and
April 9 & 16,  Tue -  May 7th contact Kendall at her email address for information to her Open House. 


8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
I have one more bit of news, BUT I can't share this with you till next week!  I will have pictures and how to go about ordering next week.  So keep watching!!! 
8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888



Our rooms have been rearranged and new life has been put into old vintage pieces that were once a site to behold!  So come in and see all the different array of articles we have to revamp your every needed corner of your home.  Come in and visit and enjoy our shop with 13 vendors who express what each of us are all about!  Bring in your old jewelry and I can put life back into it by possibly combining the pieces to make a great piece of new jewelry to wear and enjoy instead of sitting in the box in your bottom drawer.   See what can be done with a draw pull or a shelf or how about that silver tray you don't know what to do with! 

I am always looking for costume jewelry so if you don't know what to do with it and want to get rid of it, email me and we can discuss.

We have the ideas and can help you! 
So until next week...

Gods Blessings to you all,
Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment